The benefits of cold brew coffee versus hot brew coffee.
1. Coffee contains phytochemicals, antioxidants, and other nutrients beneficial to our bodies. A deterrent for some people is that it can cause acid reflux or similar issues.
2. Cold brew coffee is far less acidic (up to 60%), thereby allowing most people dealing with acid reflux to be able to drink cold brewed coffee.
3. Cold Brew Coffee is more aligned with your body’s pH level, causing discomfort for the consumer.
4. Cold Brew coffee stored at room temperature or colder, will stay fresher much longer than hot-brewed coffee. It can stay fresh in a refrigerator for up to two weeks!
5. Because of the low acidity, it has a smooth taste. Caffeine content is the same.
How do you choose between cold brew and hot brewed coffee? The differences between the two are small. It is really a matter of your own personal taste. If you want less acidity, smoothness, less acid (which is better for your teeth and stomach), you will want cold brew. If you want the full benefits of more antioxidants in your coffee, you will want the hot brew. Either way, a fresh cup of coffee in the morning is a great way to start your day. Contact us today to learn how easy it is to provide cold brew coffee or a complete break room program for your staff.