BostonbeaN is a fast-growing coffee and breakroom supply company and we are looking for a candidate to join our team! We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, fast-paced candidate to join our Service department team as a Service Technician. Experience is preferred but not needed.
- Responsible for troubleshooting coffee brewing equipment for required repairs
- Routinely change water filters, clean and sanitize water tanks, change UV bulbs and clear water lines
- Visually inspect for leaks and malfunctions
- Perform service agreement tasks and other job-related duties as assigned
- Responsible for following company and customer safety policies and procedures
- Maintain and comply with company vehicle maintenance policy and procedures
- Technician will have strong technical and mechanical aptitude
- Technician will have familiarity with basic tools and maintain ability to transport both equipment and tools to customer sites
- Regular and reliable attendance
Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Background Check*
- High school diploma*
- Friendly, outgoing demeanor.
- Ability to follow directions and always abide by all traffic rules.
- Good team spirit and work in perfect coordination with his/her colleagues.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on commercial espresso, coffee brewing, coffee grinding and water systems.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance.
- Good organizational skills.
- Company vehicle & gas card
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan