BostonbeaN Coffee Company is built on the service we provide to our customers on a daily basis. We’re able to provide excellent service because our warehouse and support staff give everything they have to get the job done, and done right. And that service, is what separates us from our competition.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and reliable Warehouse Associate to join our Warehouse Team. You will be responsible for providing warehouse support including picking, packing, sorting, shipping, and receiving of orders to meet the facility’s productivity and quality goals.
As a Warehouse Associate, you must be able to work in a team-oriented environment. You must be able to communicate well with management and fellow employees. Ideal candidates have a very positive attitude and previous warehouse experience. Must pass Background Check.
Facility Hours are 6 am to 5 pm. Shifts can range within this time frame.
Your duties will include pulling, packing, and sorting items for shipping by our Route Sales Managers.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
- Good attendance and reliability
- Initiative and motivation, able to work at a fast, consistent pace
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Well organized and attention to detail
- Follow directions and ask questions when unsure of something
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required
- Fork truck experience preferred but not required
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check
- Health Insurance
- Growth Potential/ Advancement Opportunities
Employment type: full-time
Please contact Ron Davies at email@example.com, or call (781) 935-3100 to set up an interview.