Get the Best Hot Coffee and Cold Brew Coffee for Offices in Watertown, MA
BostonbeaN Coffee Company is your one stop Watertown and Greater Boston, MA area office coffee, cold brew coffee, beverage, breakroom and sanitation product supply company. As a part of our office coffee service, our team will visit your workplace to install your coffee machine of choice and then stock your machines regularly and help you track inventory.
Are you ready to provide the perfect office coffee service to your employees? BostonbeaN Coffee Company is here to help.
What Companies Are Saying About Our Office Coffee Service
“The best office coffee provider in the Boston area.” -Mike V.
Why Partner with an Office Coffee Service Company?
BostonbeaN proudly provides a high level of service to clients in Watertown, MA, and the rest of the Greater Boston, MA area. We create custom programs for each client’s office coffee station to fulfill their coffee and breakroom needs, and to ensure that businesses receive the supplies that they need.
Benefits of Office Coffee Service
Here are some reasons that many companies in Watertown, MA and the Greater Boston, MA area choose us to provide their office coffee service:
- In addition to office coffee services, we offer a variety of other services, making us your one stop for all of your breakroom needs.
- An experienced office coffee company will get your breakroom program up and running more efficiently than ever. BostonbeaN has been serving Watertown businesses with office coffee services since the 1970’s!
- Clients can choose from a wide variety of coffee, tea and other beverage options.
- We track our clients previous orders to make the process of re-ordering seamless.
- We also offer delicious cold brew coffee to offices. We offer the Kegerator, Cornelius Nitropro, and Bunn Nitron.
Services We Offer
In addition to coffee services for offices, we provide Watertown, MA offices with the following:
- Cold brew coffee
- Breakroom supply services
- Fresh food
- Office sanitation products
- Water and other beverages
Coffee Info from the BostonbeaN Coffee Company Blog: Keeping Up with the Cold Brew Craze
What made cold-brew coffee so popular? Everything started in the 1600s. The brewing process was first used by Dutch sailors, who were inspired by the Japanese way of cold-brewing teas. In the 1930s, Cuba revived the cold brew with iced coffee. In the 1960s, the Toddy Brewing System was introduced to the market.
In the 2000s, inventive coffee businesses championed cold brew because the smooth, cold-brew flavor mixed wonderfully with milk, ice, syrups, and flavorings.
Cold Brew Vs. Iced Coffee
The difference between cold brew and iced coffee is that the latter is created by brewing hot coffee twice as strong and then pouring it over ice.
However, as hot coffee cools, the acids can become bitter, whereas cold brewing prevents acid formation.
Benefits of Cold Brew
Cold-brew coffee aficionados, according to Harvard University research, enjoy a delightful caffeinated cold beverage that has the same health and energy benefits as hot coffee. It has a more delicate flavor profile and is 65 percent less acidic. It also offers customization, ease of use, and a mellow, nuanced flavor.
Cold Brew in Your Office
Cold-brewed coffee from renowned brands like Kegerator, Bunn Nitron, and Cornelius Nitropro are now available for your company. Other advantages include:
- We oversee and provide cold brew that is both fresh and cool.
- We have Kegerators, nitrogen kegerators, and multi-tap kegerators available, as well as nitro and kombucha options.
- We get our coffee from well-known, local roasters.
- We can set up a taste in the office.
Want to learn more? Check out our blog on the cold brew craze!
Are you ready to bring the best office coffee program to your Watertown, MA workplace?
We’re ready to help you get the best office coffee service for your office! Click on the button below to get started, or call 800-448-2739 to speak with our team.