Bring Cold Brew to Your Boston, MA Area Office
Bring excitement to your workplace by adding office Cold Brew to your breakroom. Though employees continue to drink traditional coffee and tea options, they also highly appreciate cold brew, which has become more popular over the past few years. Whether you choose Kegerator, Cornelius Nitropro, or Bunn Nitron, you will be delivering quality and delicious cold brew to your office.
- Kegerator and nitrogen provided and maintained by BostonbeaN Coffee Company.
- Multi-tap kegerators available (up to four) including nitro and kombucha options.
- Kegs delivered and managed by BostonbeaN Coffee Company
- Always delivered cold and fresh
- Well respected local and national roasters – barismo, George Howell, Atomic, Coffee by Design, NOBL, AquaVitea Kombucha, N’Ice Tea.
- Additional refrigeration for keg storage available.
- Ask about a tasting in your office.
- Cold brew and nitro on draft
- A convenient and practical equipment solution
- You will never run out of nitrogen and you will not have the hassle of changing kegs
- It is easier to change out than removing a bottle cap
- Creamy nitro and smooth fruity cold brew from one system that sits right on your countertop
- Another cold brew and nitro on draft option
- You will never run out of nitrogen and you will not have to deal with changing kegs
- Creamy nitro and smooth cold brew from one system that sits right on your countertop
- Specially selected beans combined with a true cold brew process which delivers a refreshing, smooth cold brew beverage that consumers desire
Learn More About Bringing Cold Brew Coffee to Your Boston Area Office
Boston Office Cold Brew Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between iced coffee and cold brew coffee?
Iced Coffee is made with hot coffee brewed at double strength and poured over ice. Cold Brew Coffee is brewed by steeping ground coffee in cold water for 12-24 hours. It is less acidic, slightly sweet, smooth, full bodied, and has 2-3x the caffeine as iced coffee.
What does a cold brew set up consist of?
We provide a kegerator that simply requires a standard electrical outlet and limited floor space.
How much cold brew is in each keg?
Each keg contains 5 gallons of ready-to-drink fresh cold brew.
Are there other options beside cold brew?
We also have nitro cold brew, tea, and kombucha kegs.
Are there any countertop options for cold brew?
We have a system that sits right on your countertop if floor space is limited for a kegerator.