Get the Best Hot Coffee and Cold Brew Coffee for Offices in Fenway
BostonbeaN Coffee Company is your one stop Fenway office coffee, cold brew coffee, beverage, breakroom and sanitation product supply company. As a part of our office coffee service, our team will visit your workplace to install your coffee machine of choice and then stock your machines regularly and help you track inventory.
Are you ready to provide the perfect office coffee service to your employees? BostonbeaN Coffee Company is here to help.
What Companies Are Saying About Our Office Coffee Service
“Great products and incredible service. Definitely the place to go for your coffee, snacks and more.” -Matthew N.
Why Partner with an Office Coffee Service Company?
BostonbeaN proudly provides a high level of service to clients in Fenway, and the rest of the Boston, MA area. We create custom programs for each client’s office coffee station to fulfill their coffee and breakroom needs, and to ensure that businesses receive the supplies that they need.
Benefits of Office Coffee Service
Here are some reasons that many companies in Fenway and the Boston, MA area choose us to provide their office coffee service:
- We track our clients previous orders to make the process of re-ordering seamless.
- We also offer delicious cold brew coffee to offices. We offer the Kegerator, Cornelius Nitropro, and Bunn Nitron.
- In addition to office coffee services, we offer a variety of other services, making us your one stop for all of your breakroom needs.
- An experienced office coffee company will get your breakroom program up and running more efficiently than ever. BostonbeaN has been serving Fenway businesses with office coffee services since the 1970’s!
- Clients can choose from a wide variety of coffee, tea and other beverage options.
Services We Offer
In addition to coffee services for offices, we provide Fenway offices with the following:
- Office sanitation products
- Water and other beverages
- Cold brew coffee
- Breakroom supply services
- Fresh food
Fun Coffee Facts from the BostonbeaN Coffee Company Blog: How Cold Brew is Both Tasty and Healthy
We all know how important coffee is, but nothing beats a decent cup of cold-brewed coffee for giving your body a much-needed jolt.
The cold brew method is one of a kind. Cold brewed coffee is made by steeping coffee beans in cold water for 12 to 24 hours. This method extracts more caffeine for a more powerful jolt. After that, you can add milk, cream, or sugar to make your perfect cold brew drink!
Cold brew coffee is becoming increasingly popular, owing to its several advantages, including a sweeter taste. You can experience all of the fruity and chocolate tastes in a cold brew coffee without the harshness.
- You’ll notice that the flavor is sweeter. You can experience all of the fruity and chocolate tastes in a cold brew coffee without the harshness.
- Your pH equilibrium is restored. One of the health benefits of cold brew coffee is that it is better for sensitive stomachs than hot coffee. While a hot brew causes an imbalance in your pH and makes the coffee harsh, a cold brew has a smoother taste and is 65 percent less acidic.
- It can be used to make cocktails or baked goods. You can use cold brew in coffee-based cocktails or recipes that ask for an authentic coffee flavor because the concentration is supposed to be diluted.
- It improves your intelligence. Who doesn’t desire to improve their cognitive abilities? Coffee promotes blood flow to the brain and improves cognitive performance, according to the Human Nutrition Research on Aging.
Though both hot and cold beverages can be enjoyed year round, cold brew coffee has become popular in New England year-round. Read our blog on how the cold brew process makes coffee that is both tasty and healthy to learn more.
Are You Ready to Bring the Best Office Coffee Program to Your Fenway Workplace?
We’re ready to help you get the best office coffee service for your office! Click on the button below to get started, or call 800-448-2739 to speak with our team.