Snacks, Snacks and More Snacks! How Healthy & Good Snacks Benefit Workers
Should employers make it easy for their workers to snack throughout the day? Especially during the coronavirus pandemic? As long as you keep your break room clean and safe with proper antiseptic measures and single-serve snacks that only one person will touch, why not? After all, hungry employees tend to lose focus and often begin grazing on anything they can find, which can lead to lethargy. That’s why making sure your team has access to an assortment of healthy treats and refreshments will keep them satisfied and productive during work hours.
The Benefits of Choosing Healthy Break Room Snacks
It’s been recommended by nutritionists to eat three to four small snacks per day between meals for a variety of reasons.
• Better Weight Control: Avoid unhealthy choices or overeating by opting instead for healthy, filling choices like oats, grains, or nutrition bars like Cliff and Lara Bars.
• Increase Energy: Energy-boosting snacks like Rx Protein bars and mixed nuts such as almonds, walnuts and peanuts sustain brain power and help maintain an even mood. Sugary snacks like candy bars can have the opposite effect.
• Curb Cravings: Low blood sugar levels strike within hours of a meal, making it easier to graze on no-no snacks. Maintain metabolism and curb cravings with individual packages of fresh fruit slices, nuts, whole grains, and low-fat dairy snacks and drinks.
• Reduce Certain Disease Risks: Healthy snacks can regulate blood flow and reduce the chances of developing diabetes, high cholesterol and heart disease.
Healthy Snacks From BostonbeaN
Here at BostonbeaN, we strive to make it easy to provide healthy snacks. We offer a large selection of goodies for your break room that are individually wrapped to prevent the spread of COVID-19. A few of our healthy snack options include:
• Granola and protein bars from top names like NutriGrain, KIND, Nature Valley and Luna to curb hunger.
• Dried and fresh sliced fruits and veggies such as apples, apricots, carrots and celery for brain power.
• A wide selection of individual servings of oatmeal and cereal to boost energy.
• Mixed and single nut types as well as healthy trail mixes.
• Soups and nutritious dips.
In addition to our healthy snacks, we also offer a good selection of indulgent snacks such as chips, crackers, cookies, candies, and sweets.
We Satisfy Your Cravings at BostonbeaN
We proudly offer small and large bulk services to meet all your company’s snacking and beverage needs. To help you stay safe during the pandemic, we recommend our individually wrapped snacks that will satisfy those mid-day cravings. Don’t forget to check out the hands-free coffee and beverage maker options in our BostonbeaN online catalog for even greater peace of mind in the office.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!