Coffee addicts look forward to having a good cup of Joe to start the day or raise their midday alertness levels. Office coffee doesn’t always have the greatest reputation. Providing great break room coffee can improve morale and productivity as well as earn your company a bit of goodwill with the workforce.
Learn how coffee breaks benefit employees and employers alike and how you can take your break room experience to the next level!
Why Is the Break Room So Important?
A few minutes of talking to coworkers can help employees clear their minds and avoid burnout. You can create a positive experience in the break room that helps employees recharge their batteries. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Splurge for good break room coffee. Providing different flavors, plus caffeinated and decaf options, help employees feel pampered without breaking the budget.
- Add healthy snack options to give employees a mid-morning or afternoon pick-me-up.
- Offering coffee and snacks at work keeps employees from heading to the donut shop twice a day. This is a productivity boost well worth the cost.
Pro Tips to Get the Most Out of Your Coffee Station
You can get fancy with no-contact coffee service that enables employees to order coffee with an app. Single-cup brewing allows you to finally get rid of coffee pots that no one wants to clean. Here’s a high-level look at how to elevate your break room coffee options:
- Move to single-cup brewing for easy cleanup and always fresh flavor.
- The cold-brew coffee and tea trend has grown from a fad to a staple of the coffee industry. While immersing ground coffee in cold water for a full day seems impractical for the typical office setup, you can still offer cold brew coffee to employees with the help of Nitro Cold Brew. This process uses mini nitrogen bubbles to steep your favorite blends with rich flavor and a lush, creamy texture.
- No-touch coffee brewers and water dispensers are just what the doctor ordered. Help prevent the spread of germs with a contactless coffee and water system. Choose from high-end models built for long-lasting use such as the following:
- Encore29 Bean to Cup: Enjoy your personal “French Press” with the touch of a button. Dozens of beverage options include coffee, iced coffee, cappuccino, mocha latte, French vanilla, and vanilla chai.
- Flavia C600: Take your break room coffee experience to the highest level. This model serves specialty drinks to your large office team. It delivers fresh steamed milk and coffee flavors into every delicious cup.
- Nespresso Momento 100: When employees want to order from an app, they scan a QR code for a beverage chosen via their smartphone. There are 13 espresso flavors to choose from, and you can spoil your hard-working team with americanos, lattes and espressos.
You can find all the brands you love just